Calculus for the Life and Social Sciences II
Continuation of MATH 127. Elementary techniques of integration, introduction to differential equations, applications to several mathematical models in the life and social sciences, partial derivatives, and some additional topics. Prerequisite: MATH 127. (Gen.Ed. R2)
[Note: Because this course presupposes knowledge of basic math skills, it will satisfy the R1 requirement upon successful completion.]
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Online classes in mathematics may require in-person proctored exams.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: December 26, 2018
- End date: January 19, 2019
- Last day to add: December 28, 2018
- Last day to drop: December 28, 2018
- Last day to withdraw: January 9, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw