Together with CHEM 262 satisfied requirements for medical school admissions. Acceptable, with approval of the Undergraduate Chemistry Adviser, though not recommended, for chemistry majors. Brief review of basic principles of chemical bonding, electronic theory, and acid-base reactions. Introduction to principles of stereochemistry and organic spectroscopy. Discussions of the most common types of reactions of organic molecules and their mechanisms.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: July 8, 2019
- End date: August 16, 2019
- Last day to add: July 12, 2019
- Last day to drop: July 12, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: July 31, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw