Int Scientfc Comput
Introduction to computational techniques used in science and industry. Topics selected from root-finding, interpolation, data fitting, linear systems, numerical integration, numerical solution of differential equations, and error analysis. Prerequisites: MATH 233 and 235, or consent of instructor, and knowledge of a scientific programming language.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Online classes in mathematics may require in-person proctored exams.
Lederle Grad Res Tower rm 1334
Day(s): Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
Start time: 11:15 am
End time: 12:45 pm
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: May 20, 2019
- End date: June 28, 2019
- Last day to add: May 24, 2019
- Last day to drop: May 24, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: June 12, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw