Hist & Contemp Systm
The development of modern psychology in historical perspective. An emphasis on the philosophical and social foundations of contemporary "schools" and subdivisions of psychology. Prerequisite: introductory psychology. Some background in history or philosophy desirable.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: May 20, 2019
- End date: June 28, 2019
- Last day to add: May 24, 2019
- Last day to drop: May 24, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: June 12, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw