Psychology Of Aging
Basic principles of the psychology of aging including methods, cognition, personality, and social psychology. Cultural variations and minority concerns regarding physical and mental health, family relationships, and public policy toward the aged. Prerequisite: introductory psychology.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: July 8, 2019
- End date: August 16, 2019
- Last day to add: July 12, 2019
- Last day to drop: July 12, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: July 31, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw