Introduction to Brewing Chemistry
Introduction to Brewing Chemistry will cover the basic chemical processes associated will all areas of the brewing process. We will explore the chemistry associated with brewing water, malting, mashing, fermentation, and bottling/storage. The goal is to allow brewers a better understanding of the chemical processes occurring during the brewing process, and to better control the results.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: May 20, 2019
- End date: June 28, 2019
- Last day to add: May 24, 2019
- Last day to drop: May 24, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: June 12, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw