Psychosocial dynamics of adolescents and young adults. Topics include physical and maturational development, theories of adolescence, family and peer group influences, sexuality, cognitive and vocational development, schooling and youth culture. Focus on basic principles and issues. Prerequisite: introductory psychology.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $62
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: May 20, 2019
- End date: June 28, 2019
- Last day to add: May 24, 2019
- Last day to drop: May 24, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: June 12, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw