Advanced Psychotherapy Modalities with Individuals, Groups & Families
This course continues preparing students in developing advanced skills to deliver individual, group, and family psychosocial therapeutics using two evidenced based psychosocial treatment models across the lifespan.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: May 20, 2019
- End date: June 28, 2019
- Last day to add: May 24, 2019
- Last day to drop: May 24, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: June 12, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw