Theories of economic growth applied to Third World countries. Classical and Neoclassical economic theories and structural/historical theories. Topics such as the role of foreign investment and multinational corporations, and strategies of industrialization and employment creation, and rural development. Prerequisites: ECON 103 (or RESECON 102) and ECON 104.
To enroll in ECON classes, students must have met all prerequisites.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: May 20, 2019
- End date: June 28, 2019
- Last day to add: May 24, 2019
- Last day to drop: May 24, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: June 12, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw