P-Complex Health Problems in Primary Care and Advanced Role Practicum I
This first course focuses on supervision in practicum experiences where DNP FNP students acquire competency while providing comprehensive, multifaceted, primary healthcare for patients of all ages with complex health problems.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Online Plus in Person
May 20, 2019 - Aug 16, 2019: On-Line
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: May 20, 2019
- End date: August 16, 2019
- Last day to add: May 29, 2019
- Last day to drop: May 29, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: July 8, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw