Probability & Statistics in Civil Engineering
This course will introduce the field of probability and statistics, and demonstrate its importance and utility in the solution of problems specifically of interest to civil and environmental engineering. Topics include statistical data reduction, concept of basic probability, sampling and inference, experimental design and data analysis, statistical methods in quality improvement, and statistical design theory. Prerequisite: MATH 132.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: May 20, 2019
- End date: July 12, 2019
- Last day to add: May 25, 2019
- Last day to drop: May 25, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: June 21, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw