Organic Chem Lab
Experimental organic chemistry with emphasis on underlying physical principles. Separation and purification, synthesis, analysis, and identification of organic compounds, including spectroscopy. Microscale work predominates. Emphasis on safe laboratory practices and proper disposal of wastes. Prerequisite or co-requisite: CHEM 262 or 266.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Online Plus in Person
Sat, May 20, 2019 - Jun 28, 2019: 1:30-5:30 pmIntegrated Science Labs255-265
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: May 20, 2019
- End date: June 28, 2019
- Last day to add: May 24, 2019
- Last day to drop: May 24, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: June 12, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw