A one-semester introduction to chemistry of organic compounds: alkanes, alkenes, alkynes, aromatic compounds, alkyl halides, alcohols, ethers, aldehydes and ketones, carboxylic acids and their derivatives, phenols, amines, fats, amino acids, carbohydrates. Emphasizes nomenclature, structure, synthesis, stereochemistry, mechanisms of organic reactions. Prerequisite: CHEM 110 or 111 or equivalent.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: July 8, 2019
- End date: August 16, 2019
- Last day to add: July 12, 2019
- Last day to drop: July 12, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: July 31, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw