Beginning algebra enhanced with pre-algebra topics such as arithmetic, fractions, and word problems as need indicates. Topics include real numbers, linear equations and inequalities in one variable, polynomials, factoring, algebraic fractions, problem solving, systems of linear equations, rational and irrational numbers, and quadratic equations. (Gen.Ed. R1)
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Online classes in mathematics may require in-person proctored exams.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: July 8, 2019
- End date: August 16, 2019
- Last day to add: July 12, 2019
- Last day to drop: July 12, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: July 31, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw