Intermediate Microeconomic Theory
Neoclassical microeconomic theory. Consumer behavior, theory of the firm, markets, income distribution, general equilibrium, welfare economics.
To enroll in ECON classes, students must have met all prerequisites.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: January 22, 2019
- End date: May 1, 2019
- Last day to add: February 4, 2019
- Last day to drop: February 4, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: March 19, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw