Practicum for Advanced Health Assessment and Clinical Reasoning
This first supervised clinical practicum affords graduate students the opportunity to practice health assessment at the highest level for diverse clients with varied needs while collaborating with an interdisciplinary team.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Online Plus in Person
Jan 22, 2019 - May 1, 2019: On-Line
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: January 22, 2019
- End date: May 1, 2019
- Last day to add: February 4, 2019
- Last day to drop: February 4, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: March 19, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw