Adv Public Health Nursing I
Using community assessment techniques, environmental and population characteristics are systematically examined from geographical, sociocultural, political, and economic perspectives to increase the effectiveness of the delivery of health services.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: September 3, 2019
- End date: December 11, 2019
- Last day to add: September 16, 2019
- Last day to drop: September 16, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: October 29, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw