Special Topics- Autism Spectrum Disorder
This course will provide students with a broad overview of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) across the lifespan. Students will learn about the defining characteristics (behavior, communication, sensory/motor issues) and biological and neurological bases of ASD. Identification and diagnosis, assessment, and approaches to intervention within family and school settings will be discussed. Ethical and cultural issues will also be discussed.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: September 3, 2019
- End date: December 11, 2019
- Last day to add: September 16, 2019
- Last day to drop: September 16, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: October 29, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw