Biological, psychological, and sociological determinants of human emotion, including such emotions as anger, grief, anxiety, and romantic love. The relationship between stress, coping and adaptation; its manifestation in functional and somatic disorders. Prerequisites: introductory psychology and two 300-level psychology courses.
Please note, out-of-state pricing may apply for matriculated campus students. See SPIRE for details.
Term Fee: $47
Class Fee: $
Materials fee may apply. See SPIRE for details
- Start date: September 3, 2019
- End date: December 11, 2019
- Last day to add: September 16, 2019
- Last day to drop: September 16, 2019
- Last day to withdraw: October 29, 2019
- 100% through last day to add
- 50% through last day to withdraw
- 0% after last day to withdraw