If you have a general question about Campus Planning, or need help finding the right person to talk to within the Campus Planning Division, please contact Connie DeSantis at 413-545-5043. Otherwise, you can contact us using one of the following methods:
Physical Plant Building
University of Massachusetts
360 Campus Center Way
Amherst, MA 01003-9248
Directions to our office (from the Mass Turnpike/I-90):
- Take Exit 4 (W. Springfield) north on I-91.
- From I-91, take Exit 19 (Route 9- Northampton) - 19 miles.
- Bear right (east) on Route 9, to Route 116N - 5 miles.
- Turn left on Route 116N, to "UMass" exit - 1 mile.
- Bear right at the top of the exit ramp, go through the blinking yellow light, take a left at the next light onto Commonwealth Avenue.
- Turn right onto Campus Center Way; the Physical Plant Building, home of Campus Planning, is on the left.
- Park in the small metered lot in front of the building, or return back up Campus Center Way to the campus parking garage.
- Enter the door to the right in the front of the Physical Plant Building.
Additional directions to UMass campus
Looking for someone specific? Check out our staff directory.
If you have a question or comment about this web site, please contact the Facilities & Campus Services communications manager, Jim Hunt, at 413-577-4767.