When something’s bothering you, talking about it is often the first step toward a solution. Now, there’s an informal, convenient, confidential way to get insight and information – “Let’s Talk.”
The program offers free, friendly zoom sessions with counselor consultants from the Center for Counseling and Psychological Health (CCPH). “Let’s Talk” isn’t formal counseling or mental health treatment. It’s a chance to briefly share what’s on your mind, find support, and get recommendations. No topic’s off-limits!
Daily, Monday – Friday
Sign up is required through the patient portal or by calling CCPH.
When scheduling through the patient portal, log in, then select Center for Counseling and Psychological Health, and search services for Let's Talk.
To schedule through CCPH, call 413-545-2337 and the front desk will assist you.
- Amanda McEnery, Ph.D., Staff Psychologist
- Aspen Alterkun, M.S.W., L.I.C.S.W., Clinical Social Worker
- Cindy Moschella, EdS, LMHC, NCC, Associate Clinician
- Elle Berch-Heyman, L.I.C.S.W., Coordinator of Community Outreach, Interim Coordinator of Social Work Training, Clinical Social Worker
- Christine Catraio, Ph.D., Interim Coordinator of Postgraduate Fellowships, Staff Psychologist
- Elise Manning, M.S.W., L.I.C.S.W., Clinical Social Worker
- Maria Del Mar Rivera, Ph.D., Staff Psychologist
- Alessandra Frank, B.A., MSW candidate Westfield State
Note: Sessions are held on Zoom via a link provided after sign up. Before your consult, sign the release in the patient portal for remote telehealth services.