If you or someone you know is experiencing a psychological or emotional crisis, don't delay – get help right away! CCPH's emergency services are available 24 hours per day, 365 days a year.
CCPH's emergency hours
CCPH remains available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days a year for mental health emergencies.
• For non-life threatening situations, please call 877-831-7421 to speak to the on-call clinician.
• On campus – call UMPD: (413) 545-3111
• Off campus – call: 911
Examples of a crisis include:
• Suicidal or homicidal thoughts or impulses
• Hearing voices or otherwise misperceiving reality
• Overwhelming loss, such as a death in the family
• Sexual or physical assault*
*You can also contact the Center for Women and Community's 24/7 Sexual Assault hotline, (413) 545-0800, and consult this guide: What to Do If You or Someone You Know Has Experienced Sexual Assault or Sexual Misconduct at UMass Amherst.