If you or someone you know is experiencing a psychological or emotional crisis, don't delay – get help right away! CCPH's emergency services are available 24 hours per day, 365 days a year.
During business hours
• Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m – 4:30 p.m.: Come to Middlesex House, 111 County Circle, or call (413) 545-2337.
• On-call mental health support is available 24/7: On weekdays after 4:30 p.m., weekends, and holidays, call the Protocall Crisis Line at (877) 831-7421 to speak with a clinician.
• On campus – call UMPD: (413) 545-3111
• Off campus – call: 911
Examples of a crisis include:
• Suicidal or homicidal thoughts or impulses
• Hearing voices or otherwise misperceiving reality
• Overwhelming loss, such as a death in the family
• Sexual or physical assault*
*You can also contact the Center for Women and Community's 24/7 Sexual Assault hotline, (413) 545-0800, and consult this guide: What to Do If You or Someone You Know Has Experienced Sexual Assault or Sexual Misconduct at UMass Amherst.