If you or someone you know is experiencing a psychological or emotional crisis, don't delay – get help right away! CCPH's emergency services are available 24 hours per day, 365 days a year.
During business hours
- Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m – 5 p.m., come to Middlesex House, 111 County Circle, or call (413) 545-2337.
- On-call mental health support is available 24/7. Call UHS at (413) 577-5000 and ask for the CCPH on-call clinician after 5 p.m. weekdays or on weekends and holidays.
- On campus – call UMPD: (413) 545-3111
- Off campus – call: 911
Examples of a crisis include:
- suicidal or homicidal thoughts or impulses
- hearing voices or otherwise misperceiving reality
- overwhelming loss, such as a death in the family
- sexual or physical assault*
*You can also contact the CWC's 24/7 Sexual Assault hotline, (413) 545-0800, and consult this guide: What to Do If You or Someone You Know Has Experienced Sexual Assault or Sexual Misconduct at UMass Amherst.