When something’s bothering you, talking about it is often the first step toward a solution. Now, there’s an informal, convenient, confidential way to get insight and information – “Let’s Talk.”
The program offers free, friendly zoom sessions with counselor consultants from the Center for Counseling and Psychological Health (CCPH). “Let’s Talk” isn’t formal counseling or mental health treatment. It’s a chance to briefly share what’s on your mind, find support, and get recommendations. No topic’s off-limits!
Fall 2021 Schedule TBA
Sign up is required through the patient portal or by calling CCPH.
When scheduling through the patient portal, log in, then select Center for Counseling and Psychological Health, and search services for Let's Talk.
To schedule through CCPH, call 413-545-2337 and the front desk will assist you.
- Amanda McEnery, Ph.D., Staff Psychologist,
- Cindy Moschella, EdS, LMHC, NCC, Associate Clinician
- Michelle Alterkun, M.S.W., L.I.C.S.W., Clinical Social Worker
- Elle Berch-Heyman, L.I.C.S.W., Coordinator of Community Outreach, Interim Coordinator of Social Work Training, Clinical Social Worker, or
- Christine Catraio, Ph.D., Interim Coordinator of Postgraduate Fellowships, Staff Psychologist
- Jennifer Muñiz Rodriguez, Psy.D., Staff Psychologist,
- Christian Smith, L.I.C.S.W., Coordinator of Diversity and Inclusion, Clinical Social Worker
Let's Talk International Edition
Note: Sessions are held on Zoom via a link provided after sign up. Before your consult, sign the release in the patient portal for remote telehealth services.