COMPLETED FOR THE SEMESTER
Wednesdays, 2:30 - 3:45 p.m.
Feb. 8, 15, 22 in Middlesex House
This workshop will consist of a mix of practical/mindfulness exercises focused on building self-compassion, and will include space for discussion and reflection about experiences around self-compassion. This is a three-week in-person workshop for students designed to help:
- Increase self-compassion and become less self-critical
- Become more mindful of when you’re struggling
- Increase a sense of community and feeling less alone in your struggles
- Explore patterns of perfectionism
- Examine and challenge cultural and sociopolitical factors that inhibit self-compassion
Hosted by Melissa Garcia and Abby Bliss.
Learn more about what is covered in each session with this handout.