Struggling with how to initiate a difficult conversation? Want to share how you really feel in a way that is intentional and productive with a family member, partner, roommate, friend, or supervisor? This is a free two-session series designed to help you get more comfortable with having challenging conversations. You’ll learn skills on how to get your point across in a way that can help guide productive and effective communication.
- Series 1: March 3 and March 10
- Series 2: March 17 and March 24
- Series 3: March 31 and April 7
- Series 4: April 14 and April 21
- Series 5: April 28 and May 5
- Series 6: May 12 and May 19- Canceled
Register by 2:30 p.m. the first day of each series.