Position at CCPH: Associate Clinician
Joined UMass: 2017
Clinical interests: The developing Adult, ADHD, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, CPT for Trauma, Anxiety, Student Success, Health and Wellness, Women's concerns, Self Esteem and Body Image concerns, Veterans, Multicultural concerns, LGBTQIA+ concerns, Families, Couples, Workshops, and Pet Therapy.
- Ed.S. Marriage and Family Therapy, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC
- BS Health Promotion, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA.
Professional Experience: I have worked in a variety of settings working with all ages and am most passionate about working with developing adults. I have especially enjoyed my work as a therapist and educator at both community colleges as well as Universities in the Midwest and Southeast and am excited about working with students in the Northeast.
- SC Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- MA Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) through the National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- Bright Spot Therapy Dogs, Inc. Certification
- American Counseling Association
- American College Counseling Association
More about me: I started working as a health and wellness specialist in a hospital setting before persuing my career as a therapist. I enjoy watching movies, reading, hiking, playing Guitar, and spending time with my children and dogs, Biscuit and George.