UMass Athletics issues policies for guests attending in-arena events in 2021-22:
As we continue to evaluate the current environment on campus in regards to cases and wanting to create a safe environment for all in attendance, we will be making it mandatory that guests 5 years and older who attend campus indoor athletic events are fully vaccinated or have a negative COVID-19 (PCR or antigen) test result within 72 hours of the event date (Children under 5 years old can still attend events but must wear mask at all times). UMass Athletics will require proof of vaccination/negative test prior to event admission. If guests cannot provide proof of vaccination/negative test, UMass Athletics reserves the right to deny admission to the event. Please see the following categories for how to manage your entry into the Mullins Center:
Faculty/Staff: You will need to show the ticket taker your Faculty/Staff ID Card and your game ticket to enter the Mullins Center.
Students: Your entry to the Mullins Center will not change. You can go directly to the student entrance at South ?Entrance of the Mullins Center to enter with your UCard.
Single Game Ticket Holders: There will be a tented area on the eastside of the Mullins center near the box office where you can bring your vaccination card or negative test to get your hand stamped. You will then proceed with your game ticket to the North entrance of ?the Mullins Center to show the ticket taker your hand stamp for entry into the game.
UMass Athletics strongly encourages fans to purchase their tickets in advance of arrival on campus.
UMass Athletics would like to reiterate that the University has a public health order requiring all guests over the age of 2 to wear a mask indoors, except while actively eating or drinking as permitted, will remain in effect until further notice.
The Massachusetts Athletics Department and the Mullins Center, in its continued commitment to maintaining the health and safety of the UMass community, is mandating patrons to be fully vaccinated to attend events. Our students, staff, and volunteers are required to be fully vaccinated per University Policy.
To attend an in-person event please be prepared to:
• Present proof of full vaccination for COVID-19, two weeks after the second dose in a two-dose vaccine series, or a single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. For the UMass Community, presenting a valid UCard meets this requirement. For the public, proof may be the original CDC vaccination record card, a copy of said record, or a mobile photograph of the card.
• Present a matching photo identification card with the same name as the COVID-19 vaccination card. (License, School ID, Passport, etc)
• Any individuals who are not fully vaccinated, or cannot locate their vaccination record, may instead produce a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or antigen) with the negative test result and collection date and time stamp within 72 hours of the event.
• Face masks must be worn at all times indoors while attending an event by all patrons, regardless of vaccination status. Face masks may be lowered to consume food and drinks during an event.
• Patrons under the age of 5, who cannot be vaccinated, must wear a mask at all times.
• If you are unable to provide requested documentation to enter an event, you will be turned away.