UMass Dining will resume dine-in service beginning Monday, March 1. We are very excited to welcome you back to the DCs and Blue Wall. Your cooperation is required for everyone’s protection . All guests must strictly follow health and safety guidelines. As the number one dining program in the nation, UMass Dining built a reputation on an unwavering commitment to quality; our pledge to Dine with Confidence continues this commitment to safety—we cannot and will not compromise!
All students are required to comply with campus safety guidelines.
- Green Checkmark System must be presented before entering
- Strict adherence to social distancing of six feet or more
- Handwashing for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizers before and after your meal
- Facemasks must be worn when not eating.
- Dine-in time is limited to 30 minutes maximum
Dine with Confidence, UMass Dining’s commitment to our customers: to serve healthy, sustainable and delicious meals utilizing industry best safety practices. To better serve you we implemented the following:
- Capacity limits set for all locations: students must check the UMass Dining App and Live web cameras to monitor customer location volume and plan visits accordingly
- Professional directional signage in all locations
- Zone seating in dining locations: Dining Services will create ‘zones’ and routinely close and sanitize them during operating hours
- Increased staff to closely monitor all dining activities
We look forward to serving you. Thank you for your support and cooperation.