Interim Pandemic Policy
Updated Jan. 12, 2021
- All students shall be required to maintain updated address and phone number records for the University. This includes local addresses where individuals live during the academic year.
- All students shall comply with quarantine requirements associated with out-of-state travel.
- All students shall comply with restrictions to visitors on campus.
- All students shall follow the specific testing requirements and protocols designed by the University based on student status (on-campus students, off-campus students, remote learners, on-campus learning, etc.).
- All students shall respond to and cooperate with contact tracing efforts and follow quarantine and/or isolation directives.
- All students shall follow federal, state, and local government guidelines and shall follow University directives relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The University has the authority to address all issues of non-compliance via established procedure in the Code of Student Conduct.
Outside of situations necessitating emergency action, the University will consult the leadership of shared governance bodies, including the SGA and GSS, prior to implementing or revising pandemic-related protocols and practices impacting students. The University will work with labor organizations representing faculty and staff to ensure community practices related to the pandemic are as consistent as possible.