- UMass Dining will continue its Dine with Confidence program. We will serve healthy, sustainable, and delicious meals utilizing industry-best safety practices.
- Catering services will offer both onsite and offsite foodservice. Our guests can expect expanded sanitation practices, service models that allow the safe gathering of groups, tamper-proof packaging, and a food-safety-first mentality.
- Dining commons and retail cafes will provide normal dine-in, including china service. Outside seating for grab-and-go will be provided. Food trucks/mobile kitchen will be used in strategic locations around campus as needed. Students can monitor dining commons volume using the UMass Dining App and web cameras.
- Hotel UMass will resume normal operations in the fall up to 100 percent occupancy.
- The UMass Store will resume normal in-store operations and continue with online ordering in the fall.
- Conference services plans to host events in the fall following recommended public health guidance.
- Physical Plant and Residential Life/Facilities Operations will prepare residence halls for full student design occupancy for the fall. Fall move-in returns to its normal structure including move-in assistance with unloading vehicles and bringing student belongings to rooms.
- Mail, custodial, and maintenance will operate as normal following recommended public health practices.
- The Teaching, Learning, Technology and Student Success Working Group and Environmental Health & Safety will propose a set of standards for classrooms/office buildings regarding ventilation as required.
- All administrative and academic buildings will be open for regular use and follow the pre-COVID locked/unlocked schedule.
- UMass Transit is planning to operate bus routes as normal pending the ability to recruit student drivers.
- Events, including the Mullins Center and the Fine Arts Center performance venues, will return to normal activity following recommended public health guidance.