As of January 1, 2020, Travel is now part of Shared Services.
Please use this link to access Shared Services Website: https://upst.umassp.edu/s/
Starting January 1st 2018 the Pre-Travel Authorization Form will be replaced with the online Travel Registry website. Early adoption of this registry is available now for use.
- Adoption of Online Paperless Travel Registry System Announcement
- On-line Travel Registry
- Travel Registry Guidelines
When traveling on University business, the University of Massachusetts encourages travelers to book through one of the University's preferred travel agencies, and to use our contracted airlines whenever possible. By utilizing our preferred agencies, travelers have access to discounted fares from our negotiated contracts and the University will be better positioned to negotiate deeper discounts in the future.
- The University's Travel Manual is available online.
- The mileage rate effective January 1, 2020 is $0.575.
|Effective Date||Rate Per Mile|
|January 1, 2020||$0.575|
|January 1, 2019||$0.580|
|January 1, 2018||$0.545|
|January 1, 2017||$0.535|
|January 1, 2016||$0.540|
|January 1, 2015||$0.575|
|January 1, 2014||$0.560|
|January 1, 2013||$0.565|
- Contact travel02 [at] umass.edu (subject: Traveler%20Access%20Requests) for traveler access requests.