At the Undergraduate Commencement on May 9, 2014
- Parking and Lift-Equipped Shuttles for Guests with Disabilities
- To minimize the need to traverse long distances, guests with limited mobility should be dropped off at one of the designated bus stops regularly serviced by shuttle buses. Guests with HP or V plates/placards or drivers escorting guests with limited mobility may complete the online form  to request the closest parking available to the Gate 2 entrance of the stadium, in Lot 22. Spaces are limited and preference will be given to those with HP or V plates/placards who register first.
- Golf-cart taxis will be available at the stadium's main gate, near the handicapped parking area at Stadium Gate 2/Section 20 to help guests with limited-mobility get to and from on-field seating and the buses. Following the Commencement, guests with limited mobility may be taxied back to Lot 22 by golf-cart, accessible van or accessible bus.
- Complete the online form  by April 18, 2014 to request parking for guests with disabilities. You may call 413-545-0892 to submit your information if you do not have access to the online form. You will receive email confirmation of your parking request and a parking pass and information packet will be mailed out to you.
- Seating for Guests with Disabilities
- There is limited wheelchair seating on the field, accessible from Section 20/Gate 2 in the northeast corner of the stadium complex. Folding chairs will be available at the rear of the field for ambulatory guests who cannot climb stairs. This seating is level with (but apart from) that for graduating students. Enter this area from Gate 2/Section 20.
- Guests in need of wheelchairs should make arrangements to bring their own; wheelchairs are not provided. Wheelchairs can be often be rented from a local medical supply store in your community.
- Sign or Oral Interpreters
- Sign-language or oral interpreters are available but must be requested no later than April 11 by e-mailing (with the subject line "Commencement Interpreter Request") to firstname.lastname@example.org .
At the Graduate Commencement on May 9, 2014
- Accessible/Handicap Parking
- The lot found adjacent to the Mullins Center is designated for handicap parking. Officers will be on duty during the event to help direct traffic to those specific areas. A state-issued handicapped parking permit suffices for parking in designated accessible spaces on campus.
- Preferential Guest Seating
- These seats are generally for people who have limited mobility, sight, or hearing. Seating for family members and guests with special needs will be available in sections of the Mullins Center. No prior arrangements need to be made to secure seating in these areas, although it is recommended that you arrive early to secure seating. One companion may accompany guests seated in these sections. Seating for additional family members should be available within close proximity of the preferential seating areas.
- There are designated wheelchair seating locations in the Mullins Center. Those guests needing wheelchairs should make arrangements to bring their own; wheelchairs are not provided.
- Sign Language/Interpreter Services
- If you or any of your guests require the services of an interpreter, please contact Disability Services via email email@example.com  with “Graduate Interpreter Request” in the subject line. The deadline for requesting interpreter services is April 11. If you require any other accommodations, e.g., wheelchair assistance during the ceremony, please contact the Graduate School at 413-545-5284.
At the Stockbridge Commencement on May 10, 2014
- Disability Services
- Wheelchair entry into Stockbridge Hall is located on the south side of the building. Lift equipped van service will be available upon request. Please call 413-545-2086 for reservations.
- Sign language or oral interpreters are available upon request. Email with the subject line “Stockbridge Interpreter Request” to firstname.lastname@example.org  no later than April 11, 2014.