To honor the Graduate Class of 2023, Commencement will include a photo tribute for degree recipients. The tribute will feature photos submitted by YOU to the Graduate School.
We ask all graduates to send us no more than four photos taken in some of the following contexts:
- At work: In the library, laboratory, office, studio, classroom or other venue related to research or teaching.
- At play: socializing with friends, colleagues, or family. Last year students submitted many pictures of themselves with fellow graduates from their programs and these were terrific!
- On campus: Reading on the Goodell lawn, relaxing at the pond, hanging out on the Campus Center steps, etc.
- Simple portraits or other photos you wish to share will also work.
To make the photo presentation as effective as possible, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Submit photos using this form.
- You will be asked to include include:
- Caption of Photo
- Degree you are receiving (PhD, AUD, MFA, etc.)