Friday, May 11, 2018
10:00 a.m. –11:00 a.m.
- Army ROTC Commissioning — Bowker Auditorium
- Air Force ROTC Commissioning — Great Hall, Old Chapel
11:30 a.m. –12:30 p.m.
- Phi Beta Kappa — Campus Center Auditorium
- Commonwealth Honors College Celebration of Excellence — Mullins Center
4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony - McGuirk Stadium
Saturday, May 12, 2018
Find your students major and corresponding school or college on the list of Undergraduate Programs.
Ceremonies taking place in the Mullins Center: please be aware of the security measures in place to ensure a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for everyone. Please visit http://www.mullinscenter.com/prohibiteditemslist for more details.
9:00 -10:30 a.m.
- Education - Bernie Dallas Room, Goodell Hall
Engineering - Recreation Center
Contact : Lorraine Robidoux at email@example.com or (413) 545-6390
- Nursing - Fine Arts Center
- University Without Walls - Campus Center Auditorium
9:00 - 10:45 a.m.
Isenberg School of Management - Mullins Center
Contact: Meghan Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or (413) 577-4408
10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
Stockbridge Commencement Ceremony - Bowker Auditorium
Contact: email@example.com or (413) 545-3305
1:00 - 2:30 p.m.
- BDIC - Campus Center Auditorium
Humanities & Fine Arts - Recreation Center, 2nd Floor Gymnasium
Contact: Lynne Latham at firstname.lastname@example.org or (413) 545-0378
- Public Health & Health Sciences Ceremony 1: Communication Disorders and Public Health Sciences - Fine Arts Center
Social and Behavioral Sciences - Mullins Center
Contact: Emilie Czupryna at email@example.com
3:30 - 5:00 p.m.
- Public Health & Heath Sciences Ceremony 2: Kinesiology and Nutrition - Fine Arts Center
5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
- Information and Computer Sciences - Recreation Center
5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Natural Sciences - Mullins Center
Contact: Jane Markarian at firstname.lastname@example.org or (413) 545-3056
Accessibility for School and College Senior Recognition Ceremonies
All Senior Recognition Ceremony venues are held in accessible locations. If you or your guests require the services of a sign language interpreter or captioning, please contact Disability Services via email at email@example.com with “Recognition Ceremony Communications Request” in the subject line. The deadline for requesting such accommodations is Friday, April 20, 2018.
Specific information regarding college ceremonies can be found at http://www.umass.edu/commencement/ceremonies/senior-recognition-ceremonies. Contact information for the coordinator of each college ceremony is available, if you have any questions.
Any guest who does not have a handicap placard or plate but will be transporting an elderly or disabled guest may sign up for a handicap accessible parking form which can be used in Lot 11 for the main UMass Commencement on Friday, May 11th and in any handicap parking spot near any of the senior recognition ceremony venues on Friday, May 11th or Saturday, May 12th.