You are welcome to take advantage of study hours, success coaching, educational programs, cultural celebrations and research fellowships. Check out the links on the left for more information on each of the four Cultural Centers: Josephine White Eagle, Latinx, Malcolm X and Yuri Kochiyama.
To affirm the cultural expression, pride and engagement of students of color through:
• Programs that celebrate cultural traditions
• Programs that deepen students' understanding of their own and others' multifaceted identities
• Nurturing and welcoming spaces for studying and meeting new people
• Resource referral to support student success
We have Programming Assistant positions available this fall during these shifts:
Monday: 4-6pm in JWECC | 1-4pm & 5-6pm in MXCC
Tuesday: 1-6pm in JWECC | 4-6pm in MXCC |4-6pm in YKCC
Wednesday: 1-6pm in JWECC | 1-2pm in MXCC
Thursday: 1-5pm in JWECC | 2-4pm in LACC
Application materials for submission:
2. Cover Letter
3. Contact information for 2 references
Email application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter in the subject line the name of the position you are applying for.
DEADLINE extended to September 30, 2021.