Changing Majors (FAQs)

Q: How to change majors, either to become a Chemistry B.S. or B.A. major, or to leave the Chemistry major?

A: To transfer into the Chemistry B.S. or B.A. program, please review the degree requirements, and make an appointment with the Chemistry Chief Undergraduate Advisor, Prof. Ruthanne Paradise, via EAB Navigator  for consultation about the curricular impact of such a change.

Chemistry Career Information

To transfer from Chemistry to another major, you need to see an advisor in the other department and be accepted by that department.

For ideas on majors based on your interests/strengths, please contact CNS Advising or Career Services.