For Chemistry Majors
- Undergraduate Program Director, Prof. Hans Mentzen, 341D ISB
- Undergraduate Research Director, Prof. Ruthanne Paradise, 341D ISB
- Chief Undergraduate Advisor, Prof. Ruthanne Paradise, 341D ISB
- Undergraduate Program Manager, Brigette McKenna, 341G ISB
- Departmental Honors Coordinator, Prof. Justin Fermann, 341B ISB
- Undergraduate Internship Coordinator, Prof. Ruthanne Paradise, 341D ISB
- Director of Analytical & Physical Laboratories, Prof. Ruthanne Paradise, 341D ISB
- Director of Organic and Inorganic Laboratories, Prof. Christopher McDaniel, 241F ISB
- Director of General Chemistry Laboratories, Prof. Thomas Whelan, 241E ISB
Assigned Advisors are noted on the Student Center page in Spire.
Prof. Lara Al-Hariri 341F ISB
Prof. Scott Auerbach222 GSMN
Prof. Michael Barnes179 PSB
Prof. Justin FermannHonors Program Coordinator
Prof. Jeanne Hardy745A LGRT
Prof. Kevin Kittilstved177 PSB
Prof. Michael Knapp745C LGRT
Prof. Craig Martin862 LGRT B
Prof. Christopher McDaniel241F ISB
Prof. Hans Mentzen341D ISB
Prof. Ruthanne Paradise Chief Undergraduate Advisor,
Prof. Xueying (Sharon) Qin341A ISB
Prof. Nathan SchnarrUndergraduate Program Director, Undergraduate Research Director 701 LGRT
Prof. Sravan Surampudi241A ISB
Prof. Lynmarie Thompson864 LGRT B
Prof. D. Venkataraman1534 LGRT
Prof. Thomas Whelan241E ISB
BRING WITH YOU TO ADVISING:
- Proposed Schedule of courses.
- Checklist for either BS or BA curriculum including grades received and current courses checked off.
Questions about the curriculum for majors may be directed to the Undergraduate Program Director or any of the advisors listed above.