For Chemistry Majors
- Undergraduate Program Director, Prof. Michael Knapp, 512 LGRT
- Undergraduate Research Director, Prof. Nathan Schnarr, 613 LGRT
- Chief Undergraduate Advisor, Prof. Ruthanne Paradise, 341D ISB
- Undergraduate Program Manager, Brigette McKenna, 341G ISB
- Departmental Honors Coordinator, Prof. Justin Fermann, 341B ISB
- Undergraduate Internship Coordinator, Prof. Ruthanne Paradise, 341D ISB
- Director of Analytical & Physical Laboratories, Prof. Ruthanne Paradise, 341D ISB
- Director of Organic and Inorganic Laboratories, Prof. Christopher McDaniel, 241F ISB
- Director of General Chemistry Laboratories, Prof. Thomas Whelan, 241E ISB
Unless otherwise noted, contact your advisor via email to arrange your advising appointment.
Undergraduate Internship Coordinator
Undergraduate Research Director
341C ISB (Not available Fall 2019)
BRING WITH YOU TO ADVISING:
- Proposed Schedule of courses.
- Checklist for either BS or BA curriculum including grades received and current courses checked off.
Questions about the curriculum for majors may be directed to the Undergraduate Program Director or any of the advisors listed above.