How to Apply
Information about applying for Fall 2021. (Info for Chemistry Applicants)
Fill out the online application at the Graduate School.
- Application Deadline: December 15 (Fall admission only)
- The requirement for the GRE general exam is waived for 2021 admission. The Department also requires a separate Research Interests Form (PDF) to be filed with the graduate application.
- Application Fee Waiver: The Graduate School is pleased to offer application fee waivers to eligible domestic students from underrepresented groups who are participants of the programs listed below. To request an application fee waiver, please contact Dr. Funmi Ayobami before submitting your application. Students need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of their participation in one of the listed programs below before submitting their application, and the Graduate School will provide instructions on waiving the application fee.
- Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students (ABRCMS)
- Florida A&M University Graduate Feeder Scholars Program
- The National Consortium for Graduate Degrees for Minorities in Engineering and Science (GEM)
- Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (LSAMP)
- McNair Scholars National Organization of Black Chemists and Chemical Engineers (NOBCCHE) Annual Conference
- Society for Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science (SACNAS) Annual Conference
- Tuskegee Graduate Fair
Individual requests may be considered by the Graduate School on a case-by-case basis.
Questions about applying or about the graduate program should be directed to Rebecca David email@example.com