Chemistry Time Reporting

Employees reporting time in chemistry for themselves, or as supervisors, should use one of the following forms.

HR-Direct Self-Reporting for fully benefited faculty and staff.

Time Card for Students and Short-term Hires is for students and short-term hires (Clerical or Departmental Assistants) to submit hours worked as positive reporting.