Work-Study for Community Service

For Students with Federal Work-Study Awards:

If you are regularly volunteering with a community organization as part of a CESL course (or other course/initiative), you may be paid for your hours of community work through your Federal Work-Study Award provided the organization can offer you a work-study position.  Please visit the Student Employment Office website for more information.