September 2, 2022
Hello UMass Students,
Welcome to the start of the 2022-2023 academic year. We are glad you're here!
It's never too soont o start thinking about what type of future career you might have, and the UMass Career Services team is here for you every step of the way. With multiple career offices across campus that provide career guidance specific to you, we can help you get started by exploring what you can do with your major, assessing how your unique strengths and interests can contribute to your career, or providing tips on resumes and job searching.
Click here to Find the Career Center that serves your major.
- Looking for an on-campus or Amherst-area internship this fall? Come to the Internship Fair on September 8th from 12 PM - 1 PM in Goodell Hall.
- Interested in connecting with employers across the state and beyond? Make sure to fill out your profile of interests on our Handshake, UMass's job platform.
- Wondering about spending a semester at our Mount Ida campus in Newton while participating in a Boston-area internship? Reach out to Jennifer Reynolds, Director of Campus Career Programming at Mount Ida.
- Hoping to connect with UMass Alumni to learn more about careers related to your major? Join one of our 11 Career Communities on ConnectUMass.
- Need some help writing a resume that will get you noticed, or preparing for an interview? Make an appointment with one of our Career Advisors using Handshake (Isenberg students use Navigate).
Cheryl Brooks, Ph.D.
Career & Professional Development
University of Massachusetts