We can teach your group!
Are you part of a UMass Amherst department, registered student organization (RSO, GSO), the Student Government Association (SGA) or Graduate Student Senate (GSS), residential area government, or Greek life? Too busy to work out? Looking for something different at your next meeting or event? Have a certified group fitness instructor come to you for a group fitness class.
Check out our menu of available classes.
What you need to know:
- To submit a request for a Fit-For-Hire class, complete this form.
- You will be contacted within three business days of your request being received.
- Reservation requests must be submitted at least 30 days in advance of the requested event.
- Reservation requests are dependent on instructor availability.
- Fit-For-Hire classes are one hour in length (customized class options are available upon request and approval).
- Fit-For-Hire classes start at $50 per hour/per instructor for up to 50 participants.
- An additional instructor or advisor is required for events over 50 participants.
- All payments will be processed as a recharge.
- You will be asked to provide your speedtype when you are contacted about your event.
- To cancel a request, you must contact the Assistant Director for Group Fitness at firstname.lastname@example.org in writing at least 7 days prior to your session.
- To reschedule a session, you must contact the Assistant Director for Group Fitness email@example.com in writing at least 7 days prior to your session to give us time to coordinate the rescheduling.