Group fitness classes, including TRX, are part of your recreation membership. Full-time, matriculating undergraduate students have recreation membership at no additional cost during the academic year. Faculty, staff, graduates and continuing education are required to purchase recreation membership at Member Services in the Recreation Center to participate in group fitness classes.
Group fitness classes are held in multi-purpose activity rooms in the Recreation Center. Activity rooms 118 & 121 are located on level 1. Activity rooms 210 & 215 are located on level 2. Cubbies are located in and near activity rooms for personal belongings. Please follow posted policies, including:
- Only activities on the published schedule are permitted in activity rooms.
- Registration on IMleagues is required to attend Monday-Friday classes that start at 12pm or later.
- Classes start on time. Participants will not be permitted to enter class once the door is closed.
- Schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Cell phone use is not permitted in group fitness classes.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the start of class to get checked in and get any equipment.
- Proper exercise attire, including footwear and upper and lower body clothing, is required. Bare feet is permitted for designated classes only.
- Water is permitted in unbreakable containers. Other beverages and food are not permitted.
- Audio equipment is for instructor use only.
- Fitness equipment is for its intended purpose and must remain in activity rooms.
- Personal instruction or training other than scheduled through Campus Recreation is prohibited.