Operational Posture of the campus lowered to Elevated effective Monday, February 22
Recreation Center and Curry Hicks pool closed per Operational Posture
Recreation Center usage and in-person programming available only to current UMass students with valid UCard & recreation membership. Graduate & continuing education students must purchase membership.
Required for access to facilities & programming:
Proof of compliance with university testing protocols through the Campus Health Hub.
Reservation for a workout block and/or group fitness class through IMLeagues.
Participants will need to have an account on IMLeagues.
To create an account: Go to www.IMLeagues.com/UMass and click Create Account; enter your information (You must use your school email address @umass.edu); click Submit.
- Recreation Center Hours/Schedule - TBD Per Operational Posture / What to Expect
- Group Fitness Schedule
- IMLeagues Registration/Workout Block Reservation
- Recreation Center Live Usage/Counts - see usage & capacity in real time
- Member Policies
- Nutrition Advising
- Recipe Collection - enjoy some of our favorites!
- Intramural Sports & Special Events
- Local Hiking Trail Maps
Follow Campus Recreation for programming & recreation news.