NIRSA Regional Flag Football Tournament Friday - Sunday, October 22 - 24
Hellah Sidibe, UMass Class of 2013 and Varsity Men's Soccer Alum Returns!
Join us as we welcome back Hellah Sidibe. Hellah will give a motivational talk in the Recreation Center gymnasium, where he will inspire you to strive to reach your goals, discuss tackling mental health issues, and describe how he became a plant-based athlete.
After the talk, Hellah will lead anyone who wants to join on a positive vibes group run that will focus on connecting with each other, not speed! Run a loop around main campus that will have options for 1, 2 or 3 miles. After the run, Hellah will sit down with up to 60 people in the Hampshire private dining room where you can share a meal and learn more about his plant-forward diet.
Finally, Hellah will help us kick off a UMass shoe drive for his chosen charity, Soles4Souls. Soles4Souls is a non-profit organization that collects gently used shoes for people in need and helps safeguard the environment though reuse.
Hellah Sidibe Event Schedule
- 3:30pm Hellah Sidibe talk at the Recreation Center
- 4:30pm Run with Hellah on Main Campus (1, 2, or 3 mile loop options)
- 6:00pm Dinner with Hellah and 60 students at Hampshire Dining Commons
Face covering required when using the Recreation Center and Boyden gymnasium courts. For the pools, face coverings are required in locker rooms & on pool decks (remove before entering the water). Face coverings are required in public indoor spaces regardless of vaccination status.
- Fall Semester Schedule Wednesday, September 1 - Wednesday, December 8
- Recreation Center Live Usage/Counts - Recreation Center usage in real time
- Member Policies
- $5.00 Discount Guest Coupon
- Group Fitness Schedule
- Nutrition Advising
- Recipe Collection - enjoy some of our favorites!
- Local Hiking Trail Maps
For Campus Recreation programming & recreation news