Update Address Form

Loan holders are required to provide the University with updated information in the event of an address or name change. Change of legal name must be submitted by mail; include a copy of your updated driver’s license, new social security card, marriage certificate or other legal court document as proof.

Update your address by filling out the form below. (Items with an asterik * are required.)

if applicable