UPay is an installment payment plan offered by the University.
- Enroll in UPay to pay your bill in installments. Follow the instructions below or visit MyCollegePaymentPlan for instructions.
- There is a deadline to enroll: Calendar: UPay Dates.
- Students, parents and guardians enroll in UPay through QuikPAY
- UPay is not a loan program. There are no interest or finance charges. However, there is a non-refundable enrollment fee.
- Payments are automatically deducted through your checking or savings account or credit card. There is a 2.7% fee for credit cards.
- UPay Guide For Undergraduates.
- UPay Guide For Graduates and CPE students.
How to log into QuikPAY
- Students: Get to QuikPAY through SPIRE. Select View Pay Bill under Finances in the Main Menu. How to get to QuikPAY.
- Authorized Payers: Log into QuikPAY directly.
- The student designates you as an Authorized Payer in order for you to get your Authorized Payer login to QuikPAY.
How to enroll in UPay
- Log into QuikPAY as explained above.
- Parents must log into QuikPAY directly (through their authorized payer access and not the student's) so that they will be the designated plan owner. This is important for the Life Insurance Benefit.
- Select Payment Plan on the left-side QuikPAY menu. Then select the payment plan option desired.
- Complete the Budget Worksheet (shown below).
- Use the total cost per semester.
- If you do not have your bill, enter the estimated amounts by using our Tuition and Fee Sheets.
- Click Continue and follow the prompts.
- Your payments will be automatically calculated.
- If your payment plan does not pay the student balance in full, the plan balance will not automatically adjust. You will receive an email from the Bursar's Office notifying you that the bill is available in QuikPAY.
Sample UPay Budget Worksheet: Two-Term Plan
Only the plan owner can adjust the payment plan amount and change the payment method. The plan owner is the student or the authorized payer who originally set up the plan.
- Log into QuikPAY. Select Payment Plan in the left-side menu (screenshot #1).
- Click the Agreement ID link (screenshot #2).
- Select the Change Payment Method link or Balance Management link which allows you to increase or decrease your plan amount (screenshot #3).
Click Payment Plan in the left sidebar.
Click the Agreement ID link.
Click Change Payment Method to to change your payment method.
Click Balance Management to increase or decrease your plan.