SPIRE  |  Your Bill

Third Party

State Agencies

State Agencies such as the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission or the Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation Office will send notification of the student benefit directly to UMass Amherst. When the Bursar receives the award letter or notification, a pending award is placed on the student's account. Once we receive the funds, the amount of the award is posted to the student account. If the agency requires an invoice, one will be sent after the add/drop period. You can view your bill and pending award amounts and payments in QuikPAY.

International Sponsors

  • Submit the sponsor's contract or the financial guarantee to the Scholarship Coordinator in the Bursar's Office.
  • Invoices will be submitted each semester to the sponsor for the duration of the sponsorship.

Employers or other Third Parties

  • Undergraduates, Graduates and students enrolled in UniversityPlus may request an invoice for their employer or third party. Please provide us with specific details on where to send the invoice. 
  • The preferred method is to email it to bursar@admin.umass.edu. In the subject line, put Attention:  Third Party Billing Coordinator.  If you must mail the request, please sent it to the address listed below:       

Office of the Bursar
Third Party Billing Coordinator
University of Massachusetts
215 Whitmore Administration Building
181 President’s Drive
Amherst, MA  01003-9313