To pay the student bill online, use QuikPAY which is the preferred method of payment.
- Students: Access QuikPAY through SPIRE.
- Students may also set-up parents, guardians, or other third parties in SPIRE, as Authorized Payers to view and pay their bill in QuikPAY.
- Authorized payers: Log into QuikPAY directly.
- Students and prospective authorized payers: Read the Authorized Payer Guide to learn more.
- Pay with a credit or debit card. There is a 2.7% non-refundable service fee for credit and debit card transactions.
- Pay by eCheck - a payment from your checking or savings account (U.S. banks only). There is no charge for eChecks. Make sure you enter your checking or savings account and the bank routing number when you set up eCheck and not your debit or credit card number.