For important information about Spring 2020 Cost Adjustments, please see our FAQs.

The Bursar’s Office has reduced staffing and services to our community during the University's response to COVID-19. Read more about the Bursar's reduced services.

Outside Scholarships

If you receive educational financial aid from sources other than those awarded by UMass Amherst Financial Aid Services, you must report them to the UMass Amherst Financial Aid office. See Non-University Awards for more information on how to report the additional aid.
Please note that the required documentation for the John and Abigail Adams Scholarship as well as the Stanley Z. Koplik Certificate of Mastery Award should be submitted to the Financial Aid Office.  Information regarding these awards can be found on the Financial Aid website.
  • Scholarship notifications must be submitted each academic year. 
  • Mail your scholarship letter or check from sponsors or outside donors to:
    Office of the Bursar
    UMass Amherst
    Attn: Scholarship Coordinator
    215 Whitmore Administration Building
    181 Presidents Drive
    Amherst, MA 01003-9313
  • Include the student name and ID number on the letter or check.
  • Or you may fax letters to (413) 545-2297.