If you receive educational financial aid from sources other than those awarded by UMass Amherst Financial Aid Services, you must report them to the UMass Amherst Financial Aid office. See Non-University Awards for more information on how to report the additional aid.
Please note that the required documentation for the John and Abigail Adams Scholarship as well as the Stanley Z. Koplik Certificate of Mastery Award should be submitted to the Financial Aid Office. Information regarding these awards can be found on the Financial Aid website.
- Scholarship notifications must be submitted each academic year.
- To help expedite the processing of your outside scholarship(s), please e-mail us your scholarship notifications (all pages of the award letter) to: email@example.com.
- Checks should be mailed as we cannot process checks if they are electronically e-mailed to us.
- Only checks should be mailed to: Office of the Bursar; UMass Amherst; Attn: Scholarship Coordinator; 215 Whitmore Administration Building; 181 Presidents Drive; Amherst, MA 01003-9313
- If a check is made payable to the student and UMass, the student should endorse the back of the check prior to mailing it to us.
- Student full name and 8-digit Spire ID number should be written on all pages of all documents. Student name and ID information should also be included in all e-mail communications with our office.
- If you are unable to e-mail us your letters, you may fax letters to (413) 545-2297.
- If an invoice is needed in order for the donor to send a payment, please e-mail the request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Invoices are prepared after the add/drop period of each semeser.