Guides for Students and Parents
- Authorized Payer Guide This guide explains how students may create authorized payer accounts.
- Checklist For Students and Parents Students Waive your FERPA restriction to allow the Bursar's office to discuss the student bill with a parent or guardian. Designate your parent or guardian as an Authorized Payer. Enroll in Excess...
- Dictionary Attached you will find a list of terms (and translations) that you may hear when discussing your student bill with University staff
- Excess Express FAQs Frequently asked questions about Excess Express. Students must sign up for Excess Express, the University's direct deposit service for student refunds.
- FERPA PRIVACY WAIVER FERPA aka Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Money Matters An overview of billing and payment information and financial aid.
- Returning Student Checklist A financial guide for returning students.
- Student Health Benefit Plan A brief guide to the University of Massachussetts Amherst Student Health Benefit Plan (SHBP)